This Blog has Moved!...

November's Autumn: Organizing my Blogging

Organizing my Blogging

My new blog for writing about Classic Literature, mainly because the name is more telling. I've gone through all my posts and imported only the best, heavily editing them to what I hope is an improvement. I hope you'll join me at classicsjournal.wordpress.com

>> November's Autumn <<
I could never leave this blog, it's been my home online for four years, so it will transition into a spot for snapshots around the Seattle area, musings, and Keats' poetry. If anything, it might be updated more frequently!

3 comments:

Caroline Helstone said...

Awww, I'm going to miss commenting on this blog. Still, glad you're still going to host Keats here!

Katherine Cox said...

@Caroline: My Classics Journal blog also has a comments spot in the posts. ;)

Elisa D. Jones said...

I'll definitely follow..